Fort Myers, FL
OMS at a glance
Order Management Systems is a turn-key, start-to-finish solution, providing customized online order management and logistics solutions for international brands worldwide.
With locations across the globe, OMS provides the insight and experience necessary to help ease online ordering and product fulfillment processing for both mid-to-large scale companies.
Solutions include: Order Management, Inventory Management, Customer Relationship Management, and Order Fulfillment. All OMS Modules interface with some of the industry’s leading E-Commerce Platforms, Accounting Systems, Call Centers, and Payment Gateways.
OMS takes its industry knowledge and understanding of these processes and works side by side with our clients to provide customized solutions to meet each client’s specific needs.
Order Management Systems takes pride in our fully automated order fulfillment and order processing systems. The main goals of our services are:
- To allow medium-to-large scale businesses the ability to focus on the promotion and growth of their product line, while utilizing OMS for the order management or logistics aspects of their business.
- To optimize the delivery process so products are received in mint condition, in a timely manner, as well as in an economical fashion.
- To provide a customized online platform and logistics solution that is client specific and fully integrated with some of the industry’s leading solutions.
Over the past few decades, brands have tried to move their products forward in the marketplace by installing their own distribution centers. These have proven to be costly (up to 22% of sales) and inefficient.
In today’s economy, the onset of new competition and the ongoing increase in the cost of distribution and raw materials, have forced manufacturers and distributors alike to re-examine their overall performance.
OMS Solutions & Offerings
- OMS splits the costs associated with operating their fulfillment houses between many manufacturers, while still providing our clients with their own dedicated account managers who know each client’s products and preferences in and out.
- Brands that prefer to keep their own E-Commerce or Distribution Processing in-house can pick and choose from a number of OMS service features and offerings.
- OMS becomes a direct extension of your brand, where products can be ordered, customers can be monitored, inventory can be stored, and products can be shipped out to consumer households or retail locations worldwide.
KOLBUS has developed, manufactured, and marketed bookbinding machinery since 1775. KOLBUS and Order Management Systems have had a long standing relationship for nearly a decade. It is often said that there is hardly a book in this world which does not come into contact with a KOLBUS machine during its production process.
Tens of thousands of KOLBUS machines are utilized by companies worldwide, with these machines being in operation 24/7 in order to produce product. Whenever a machine is not fully operational due to a mechanical issue, clients potentially lose dollars for each second they are down.
Each one of the KOLBUS machine’s several thousand SKUs must be catalogued in an inventory system, stored, picked, packed, and dispatched via an online ordering platform.
- Each one of the KOLBUS machine’s several thousand SKUs must be catalogued in an inventory system, stored, picked, packed, and dispatched via an online ordering platform.
- Stock levels must be accurately maintained 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and dispatched around the clock.
- Transactions need to be accepted in a number of currencies, languages, and expedited internationally.
- Parts must be programmed on-call, while handling customer service inquiries, product receiving, and rush shipments.